Celebrate Music, Food & People!
- Two-night summer concert series on Main Street! July 29 & August 26
- Free Admission to each event!
- Gates open at 5:00 p.m. each date.
- Bring a camp chair for seating.
- Accessible parking available on Jefferson, near the library
- Watch for a map of other parking to be available soon
- No coolers are permitted.
- No outside food or drink is permitted. Local, craft and domestic beer, plus a signature cocktail will be available for purchase.
- Guests must be 21 or older, show ID, and have a wristband to consume alcohol. Wristbands are available for $3.
- Souvenir Oswego Beats & Eats cups are available for purchase – reuse your cup and get 2 oz extra each time on your beer.
- This event space includes a designated public forum area.
- No pets are permitted on festival grounds.